The Consumer Consent Council is an independent association, whose members are companies in the online lead generation industry from buyers to sellers, technology solution providers and investment professionals. All members are united in a common goal of promoting best practices and fostering trust regardless of vertical.
To educate and advocate on behalf of the buyers and sellers engaged in all forms of lead generation, ensuring that all participants deliver value and follow ethical as well as federal and state guidelines when conducting their business.
Consumer Consent Council Has The Following Mandates:
– Help create better relationships between buyers and sellers.
– Establish guidelines and standards for all lead generators and buyers to follow.
– Be seen as an educational and informational resource for the industry.
– Establish relationships on Capitol Hill ensuring the lead generation space is heard as it pertains to rulemaking.
– Educate our constituency on important trends of lead compliance, measurement, and management.
– Self-audit and remediate with both buyer and seller members.
Consumer Consent Council Brings Together:
Independence: Consumer Consent Council is a fully-independent alliance of lead generation experts founded by those who do not run any lead generation offers of their own.
Online lead buyer participation: With online lead buyers from various industries, Consumer Consent Council avoids the pitfall of previous associations, which have been unable to drive real innovation in the industry without critical feedback from all parties.
Research: Consumer Consent Council presents exclusive findings, lead metrics, statistics and market share findings to our members.
Transparency: Consumer Consent Council members will have access to a special online directory that lists all members’ status, information, and feedback.